A password will be e-mailed to you
Rustic Moutaiin Retreat Hideaway
USD 800 per day
21941 Mojave River Rd in Crestline, Los Angeles
Maximum Guest No: 11Cleaning Fee: USD 50
FILM PRODUCTIONS: In between the view balcony and brick wood burning fireplaces, this cabin is perfect for your product commercials, magazine spreads, video backdrop (to your yoga class or music video), movie scene(s) and anything else you and your team can imagine!
EVENTS: This location rental offers a panoramic mountain view from multiple rooms as well as a rear balcony and patio area; the balcony and attractive backyard ambience are also ideal for an afternoon tea, graduation reception, BBQ, small party or to say your wedding vows with the backdrop of a rear yard with 20+ fruit trees: peach, apricot, cherry, apple, nectarine, etc. and an open mountain view on the top of a hill given this 5,000’+ elevation site.
OFFSITE MEETINGS: With the quiet ambience and wood burning fireplaces, this cabin could be great to discuss performance reviews, visionary ideas or how to plan out next quarter in a creative space outside of just a large conference room! Or what about your next bible study or Toastmasters meeting?
This 2,000 sq. ft. cabin is located on a 5,750 sq. ft. lot in the Cedarpines Park area of the unincorporated San Bernardino County area, just west of Lake Arrowhead and about 1.5 east of Downtown Los Angeles.
1. Open air balcony with panoramic views for al fresco setting;
2. Two indoor wood burning brick fireplaces for that 19th century experience of warmth;
3. Functional kitchen accessible for guest and staff use;
4. A blend of carpet, tile and stained concrete flooring on the main level;
5. Separate meeting areas for small mastermind sessions in brainstorming;
6. New commercial grade ceiling fans for ample ventilation;
7. New awning & casement windows allowing for natural light vs. fluorescent lighting;
8. Front office with landline phone, complimentary wifi, printer access and scanner use;
For an additional fee:
1. In-house coffee & tea services: $3/head;
2. Flatware to serve guests;
3. Large pets: $50/dog (Our english bulldog can be made available but does not come with the location rental).
There is one restroom on the main level and a four stair deck entry with ramp available. There will always be an on-site manager present in case you need any assistance throughout your booking.
The new built in bookshelves on both floors could lend to a creative learning backdrop, given the props or books placed strategically behind on the shelving.
Whether you need a location for your wedding or your latest product commercial, our panoramic mountain view is breathtaking at 5,000+’ elevation. This cabin is on the top of a hill and has a rear downsloping lot. This location can also work for music videos as well as influencers and coaches seeking a cozy daytime retreat space. There are two brick, wood burning fireplaces, exposed beam ceiling, a rear yard of 24 fruit trees and a wood fence.
Today Dates Booked
Login to message the owner or to book this property!
- Property Size: 2,000 square feet
- Property Lot Size: 6,500 square feet
- Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Guests No: 11
Year Built: 1963
Available From: 2021-03-22
External Construction: None
Architectural Style:: Cabin