A password will be e-mailed to you
Sailboat tour for six
USD 999 per day
59 Balboa Coves, Newport Beach, CA 92663, Los Angeles
Maximum Guest No: 6
Make your own vacation itinerary:
– An out-of-control boat party (bring your own music):
In the presence of close friends, have a good time and relax. Make as much noise as possible. Whether it’s a birthday or a wedding anniversary, any occasion is worth celebrating. You are welcome to bring any beverages or food with you! Scare the fish as much as you like by jumping from the boat. You are free to do whatever you desire.
– Surprise your soul partner on a romantic date. Meet the sunset in one of the beautiful panoramic filming locations. Make an offer, have a memorable candlelight supper, or take in the night sky. Allow the breeze to caress your prized locks. On the island’s lonely coast, have a small banquet and even wake up before dawn (choose an island tour).
– Capitan’s sailing lessons: You’ll learn how to hoist a sail, moor a boat, manoeuvre a ship, and drop an anchor on the most beautiful beaches. Follow your path and form a circle of loved ones behind the ocean horizon. An experienced Captain will assist you in gaining the skills of a true sailor. Surf the ocean on the boat with the engine running and/or a raised sail, depending on your mood.
– Photo shoot (only with mind-blowing backgrounds):
Real-life fantasy filming: rocks and reefs, goldfish Giribaldi a la Nemo, and happy dolphins. Capture the evening sunset as the sun sinks into the ocean’s depths. Take live images and capture life’s moments.
– Scuba diving (masks and flippers provided):
Dive underwater and become part of Marine life. Feel weightless and visit the bright inhabitants of sea reefs.
-Max six people
3 hours = $369
4 hours = $449
5 hours = $499
6 hours = $549
3 hours = $399
4 hours = $479
5 hours = $649
6 hours = $699
Travel start from ports such as Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach, Redondo Beach, Oxnard State Beach Park, Dana Point Seal Beach, Long Beach
Established in 2009.
We are fond of tourism around the world. Were in Thailand, countries of Asia, Africa and many others. This fascinated us very much and therefore, we share the spirit of freedom with you and everyone. Reasonable people will always find a common language and can always agree on all contentious issues. And yet, let’s unite and again sail to Catalina Island to catch lobsters with our hands. They are so delicious. Moreover, we always meet honest and open people and give additional free time for travel. If your head and thoughts are fresh, then we have fulfilled our mission.
Today Dates Booked
Login to message the owner or to book this property!
- Maximum Guests No: 6
Year Built: 1996